Website preview script

Hello,

I am very new to PHP coding. I am trying to achieve a task via PHP,
regarding which I have been googling around for a few days and now come up
with emtpy hands!

Ok, what I need to write is a "website preview script". That is I need to
display a website hosted on serverA and pointing elsewhere, from ServerA (
via curl possibly ).

For example: I have configured techsware.in and google.com on ServerA ( of
course google.com pointing to their IP ). I need to display the contents of
google.com "on my server" , if I call http://techsware.in/google.php which
has some curl coding in it! Note, what I have is the domain name (
google.com ) and the IP on which it is hosted on serverA to achieve this.
Any way to achieve this?

I can achieve this if I put <my IP> google.com in /etc/hosts file ( its
Linux ). But I need to run this script for normal users as well, which
won't have super user privileges and thus unable to edit /etc/hosts file.
So I want to specify somewhere in the PHP script that, google.com points to
<my IP>. I can do this with this little script.

# cat curl.php
<?php
    $curl = curl_init();
    curl_setopt ($curl, CURLOPT_URL, "http://mytest.com";);
    curl_exec ($curl);
    curl_close ($curl);
?>

Hope someone from this forum will come back a solution [image: :)]

PS: web server is apache and php version is 5.2

Thank you,

--
Regards....

Nibin.