Re: Swiftlet is quite possibly the smallest MVC framework you'll ever use.

Hi, Elbert

I personally would remove the set_error_handler completely. This is a
configuration that the administrator has to handle himself. In a
development-env they want to see all errors, warnings etc, yes - even a
strict_notice. But in a production-env they dont want to show anything to
the user - just show a general error if something really heavy happened.
You can put that in the index.php but I'd wrap it in comments or remove it.

In my opinion it's a good idea to move the autoloader into the index.php.
Then you can even call your app class using the autoloader ;)

I'm just curious what exactly you want to try with the plugins ... Should
they simply be extensions or also possibilities to extend other plugins? I
also wrote my own framework 3 years ago and was more about making things
way more complex than they could be just to think about maximum flexibility
..

I pretty much also like the no-config part.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_over_configuration

Bye
Simon