Re: Arrays: Comma at end?

Hi Ashley! Thanks for your quick and informative reply, I really
appreciate it. :)

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 12:10 PM, Ashley Sheridan
<ash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It's easy to add and remove elements without making sure you have to check the trailing comma. It's also OK in Javascript to use the trailing comma, as long as you don't mind things not working on IE, which is the only browser that has issues with it. As far as PHP goes though, it's fine.

Makes sense, thanks!

Gosh, I wonder if I picked up this habit due to my JS coding
knowledge? Anyway, thanks for the clarification. :)

Have an awesome day!

Cheers,
Micky