Re: reporting errors when $ sign is missing in front of a variable

Thanks...
Well I just changed the <?php error_reporting (E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE); ?>
 to <?php error_reporting (E_ALL ); ?>  and that does it for me.

Notice: Use of undefined constant my_age - assumed 'my_age' in
D:\Hosting\5291100\html\blueprint\bp_library.php on line 40
my_age

Now back in business :)