Re: Working on a Subsummary Report

> for the above to work right, you will need to loop through the mysql result set
> one time.  Placing all the results in to one large array.  Then you can loop
> through the array as many times as needed.
>
> What you will probably find is that you can sort all the data into the proper
> order withing your SQL statement.  Then display the data looping through the
> mysql result set once without having to create the additional array mentioned in
> my first statement above.

Thanks Jim,

I will look into how to make this work with arrays...

more beginner questions...

- as stated -  when I try to loop through 2x ...
- the table 2 only shows 1 record..
- Q: ... like the query number row number? needs to be reset - but how?

So is it not possible to loop more than 1x? Is that why we are loading into array?

--
Thanks,
Dave - DealTek