Re: Friday Distraction

On Oct 21, 2011, at 12:27 PM, Daniel Brown wrote:

>    I'll get this week's Friday distraction kicked off here with
> something shared with me by a Facebook friend.  If you're on Facebook,
> try this.  It's pretty sweet (and safe for work and kids).
>
>        http://www.takethislollipop.com/
>
> --
> </Daniel P. Brown>

Not meaning to be ignorant, but why?

What's the point here?

I have grandkids and about a dozen other species of relatives/friends trying to get me to do stuff (i.e., like/friend/post/reply/accept) on FaceBook et al, but I don't see the point. It looks like a total waste of time. Why should I care if someone post something on their FaceBook account? I would rather spend my time programming, teaching programming, and reading about programming.

Maybe I'm just getting too old for this stuff.

Cheers,

tedd

tedd@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://sperling.com