Re: Re: files outside of documentRoot

Hi!

i'm was checking, readfile(); and fpassthru();

With easy examples, i can use it for show a pic in the screen and download a
file, from outside of documentRoot. It works fine.

The problem that i have now, is, i need can work with it, inside of other
documents, but i'm getting all time error by the headers. ( already sendt
... )

Anyone knows how to use it for can call the files and work together with
other page ¿?

Thanks