Re: Need help Wth PHP

> I see. There are other ways to do this. If I knew how it works, maybe I
> could get this site working. I am missing some essential concept here.

Rod,

this list is about/using PHP especially.  There are better lists/forums for getting help with frameworks built from PHP, like e.g. wordpress.
I think you are just going to have to start from the beginning and learn wordpress as if from scratch, if you choose to stay in that environment.  As you study, you'll breeze through where you already know.. and discover (more slowly) where are the holes in your understanding, that you need.

Besides finding a suitable forum/list, just doing searches on Google will undoubtedly yield the answers you want, too.

-Govinda