Re: Server Side Include translator as PHP functions

Oh, and on our servers you can't call PHP commands from SSI includes.
I'm not certain if that's true from all servers, but it's certainly
the case that on some servers the PHP runs first and then the server
side commands. So  <!--#include virtual="/path/to/php/code2exec.php"
--> doesn't work. Gods I wish it did, then I'd simply have rewritten
the structural parts of my site in PHP years ago, and been able to use
that from my many legacy SHTML files.

And thanks for going to all that trouble, Tommy, but I'm looking for
existing functions -- to avoid trying to use something just written
and then debugging.