Opening Multiple Files

Hi Everyone

I am trying to load an HTML book into mySQL.  The book was distributed with each chapter being it’s own HTML file.

The only way I know how to open a file is by specifying the file name.  Such as:

$myFile = "B01C001.htm";
$lines = file($myFile);
foreach ($lines as $line_num => $theData) {

Is there a way PHP will open each file in the directory ending in “.htm”, one file at a time, without me specifying the file name?

When the file is open I need the FOREACH (above) to parse the content which ends with an “INSERT INTO” for a mySQL table.

Thank you in advance for any help you are able to give me.

Ron

The Verse of the Day
“Encouragement from God’s Word”
http://www.TheVerseOfTheDay.info