Re: Re: [EasyPHP] How to export and import `alias` from previous version of EasyPHP?

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 22:55, Nam Gi VU <nam.gi.vu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear Danial,
> I saw some update on EasyPHP via this group so I just thought to receive
> support as well as such advertisement.
> I'm sorry to "spam" this group.

    No, you didn't SPAM us, and I do understand.  We'd be better to
have a separate list for announcing project progress for PHP
derivatives to make it easier.  I'll do some research and discuss that
possibility with others here, as I have another announcement list in
mind that I'd like to get going as well.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Network Infrastructure Manager