Re: Code should be selv-maintaining!

On 11-08-31 08:20 PM, Tedd Sperling wrote:
On Aug 30, 2011, at 3:09 PM, Robert Cummings wrote:

On 11-08-30 11:36 AM, Richard Quadling wrote:
On 30 August 2011 15:04, Tedd Sperling<tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx>   wrote:
To all:

I prefer the Whitesmiths style:

http://rebel.lcc.edu/sperlt/citw229/brace-styles.php

But "style" is really up to the individual -- what works best for you is the "best" (unless it's a team effort or the clients demand).

Cheers,

tedd

At last!!!! Someone's code I could read without having to reformat it
every bloody time!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indent_style#Whitesmiths_style

You're just saying that so Tedd will be your friend!! Come now, let's be honest with everyone... Whitesmith's is UUUUUUUUHHHH-GLEE! ;)

Cheers,
Rob.

No, not indenting braces is BBBBUUUUTTTTT UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGLLLLLYYYYYY.

Make things uniform -- a condition followed by indented code located between equally indented braces makes sense to me. How people read other code styles is a mystery to me.

Come now Tedd! It's only Thursday and yet you jest so!!

:)

Cheers,
Rob.
--
E-Mail Disclaimer: Information contained in this message and any
attached documents is considered confidential and legally protected.