Re: Dreaded Premature end of script headers

I had the same problem the other day and it was because a certain index in an array didn't exist, this array was constructed from the db and later i was trying to access this array.

So my best guess would be that if it happens only at production and db data is involved, i would definitly think in arrays, indexes, limits, etc.

Sent from my iPhone 5 Beta [Confidential use only]