Re: Dreaded Premature end of script headers

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 8:06 AM, John Black
<spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 26.08.2011 07:56, tamouse mailing lists wrote:
>>
>> I'm encountering this on a script, but I can't figure out where it's
>> actually failing. How do I debug this problem???
>>

> What does you log say?

The log says what I said: Premature end of script headers <filename>

> Make sure that you turn error reporting on and crank up the info it spits
> out.

When I turn on my debugging for the script, it sets error_reporting
and display_errors, and emits a lot of debug info. However, the script
doesn't fail when that is set.

> I always develop with:
> display_errors = On
> error_reporting = E_ALL | E_STRICT

This script is in production, and just started failing. What's changed
is data in the database which affects the execution of the script.
Note that it does not fail in the development, test or staging
environments.