Re: form handling

Chris Stinemetz <chrisstinemetz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> I would bet it's the quotes screwing up the js. Can / are you
>escaping that variable when ajaxing it back?
>>
>> Bastien Koert
>> 905-904-0334
>>

>I found a way to make the ajax work with one form. I removed the table
>and the ajax worked just fine. Aparently you can't embed div
>containers within a table without affecting the whole table. At least
>that is what I found out tonight. Please correct me if I am wrong.
>
>Chris
>
>--

Without seeing your code, its hard to figure out what is happening. Post it onto pastebin or something (large code excerpts are very hard to read on this mailing list). Often, running the code through validator.w3.org will find issues that are affecting your layout.
Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk