Re: form handling

> If the two forms call the same script that's fine.  If not, that will work
> too.  Just realize that the inputs from one form will NOT be returned to the
> script when the submit is used from the other form.

Jim,

This is what I am trying to do. One submit button for both forms going
to the same destination.

The only reason I am doing this is because I can't figure out why my
ajax for my select menus is altering my tinyMCE textarea box.

Ultimately if I can figure out how to control the ajax within the div
container as I showed in a previous email I would be able to just use
one form. any ideas??

Thanks,

Chris