Re: Complex (or not so) array data form submission?

Thanks. I think what I got hung up on was that I was trying this:

name="addresses[][id]"
name="addresses[][address1]"
name="addresses[][address2]"
name="addresses[][city]"
name="addresses[][state]"
name="addresses[][zip]"

Which wouldn't have given the end result I sought, I don't think. Clear case
of not seeing the forest for the trees.

Jamie