RE: Best editor?

Ahm ..... oh ^^ so, for the size of projects which I am realising, there is no problem of live editing. And even for learning PHP, it's a good idea to make it live on a server because if he wants to learn it, he does not have a website he edits on which has a really big traffic. So this would be the best choice I think...

If I got bigger projects, I always edit in a single beta folder, just to say ^^