RE: Your language sucks because...

Well ..... do you have any hobbies or such?
I think if you like it to complain about languages sucking and so on, please do NOT spam this mailing list with this really USELESS content.
There are some people out there who are using these languages for some good reasons, and I guess they give a f*ck on somebody telling that all languages suxx.
Please ask somebody for a hobby.