Re: simple question abt convert to integer

The problem is that if you set the post directly to the query it's available
to be an attach code in the field... (eg. DROP DATABASE;) it's called to
"SQL injection"...

what I mean on filtering:
always check the values in query eg.: $id = $_POST['id'];
if(is_numeric($id)){...}else{bad post}
and at other fields u can use eg. strstr() etc...