RE: strcmp()?

Yes, I remember you mentioning being dyslexic a few times on this list
before, which is partly why it was only an "incidentally" at the end.
We have a pretty hot "disability and dyslexia" unit here who don't
shrink from telling me what's good and what's bad about our website!

And, just for the record re the strcmp() debate, I'm on PHP 5.2.5,
SunOS 5.10.

Cheers!

Mike
 --
Mike Ford,
Electronic Information Developer, Libraries and Learning Innovation,