Re: what would be the best way to build a 'add page function' to my cms?

Hi Tedd,

thank you for your response,

i am in the process now of creating this function, and its very deceptive how complex you can actually make it.

but im sure i'll get there.

i have taken a some of your points into consideration.

thanks again.