Re: passing control to a separate script

On Monday, 2 May 2011 at 17:23, Tim Streater wrote:
On 02 May 2011 at 15:40, tedd <tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > At 2:48 PM +0100 5/2/11, Stuart Dallas wrote:
> > > Sent from my leaf blower
> >
> > Leaf blower?
> >
> > I suppose some day soon, we will send stuff from our watches. From a
> > leaf blower would be pushing technologies invasion into our personal
> > lives a bit much -- but I guess that's your point.
>
> I'd say he was expressing annoyance at these mails saying "sent from my raspberry", as if somehow anyone gives a monkey's.

It's not annoyance - I couldn't care less what people put in their sigs, or what device they're using to send emails. My phone has had that sig since the iPhone was released because I find it amusing that so many people leave that default in place. I used to wonder why they didn't change it, but now I just don't care. I'm happy with my leaf blower - it serves me well, but that's no reason to shout about which leaf blower it is.

-Stuart

--
Stuart Dallas
3ft9 Ltd