Re: gd Graphics Library Question (EXIF)

Hi Mitch, you could try with
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.exif-read-data.php

I did a test with image jpg and this was the result:
FILE . FileName: bruce_lee_black_white.jpg<br/>
FILE . FileDateTime: 1304086298<br/>
FILE . FileSize: 33464<br/>
FILE . FileType: 2<br/>
FILE . MimeType: image/jpeg<br/>
FILE . SectionsFound: COMMENT<br/>
COMPUTED . html: width="353" height="450"<br/>
COMPUTED . Height: 450<br/>
COMPUTED . Width: 353<br/>
COMPUTED . IsColor: 1<br/>
COMMENT . 0: LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01<br/>

Anyway taking account

*EXIF headers tend to be present in JPEG/TIFF images generated by digital
cameras, but unfortunately each digital camera maker has a different idea of
how to actually tag their images, so you can't always rely on a specific
Exif header being present. *

Regards.
Gerardo.