RelaxNG parser in PHP?

Hello List!

Currently I am using a pear package in one of my projects to parse and query XML DTD files. The package is called XML_DTD 0.5.2 and includes the so called XML_DTD_Parser. One of the purposes of this class is to parse a given DTD file and return that file as a tree like object. With the help of that object, I can find out valid children (and valid attributes) for a given tag (which is what I am using the XML_DTD class for). Now I am looking for a similar class in order to parse RelaxNG (alternatively Schematron) files.

I have search Google high and low but was not able to find anything suitable.

Any hints are more than welcome!

Regards,
/frank