Re: designing a post fix

:( maybe it's ticketing i don't know exactly!!!:"(
here are the things that i must do:

receiving mails and return of mails
showing emails 2 staff
when a mail received it can be viewed in a moment(like ajax)
drafts and upload and download from mail
determine mails due on
mails that replied and can be closed
searching special mail or special person
attachments
forwardings
digital signature(I know this one is very difficult! 98% I will ignore
this part)
management of meetings and calendar in my language!
private messaging
a period time for a reply of a mail (after time if it didn’t have
reply then close it)
settings for users
sending sms to that user when priod time is going 2 finish
making priority for emergency mails