Re: Re: Delaying $(document).ready() in jQuery until php script finish

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 1:21 AM, Tommy Pham <tommyhp2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think the OP is having both PHP & JS codes mixed and scattered all
> over the page.  If chunked-encoding used without any ob*
> implementation, then that's the problem he'll experience.
>
> Richard,
>
> I recommend to put the $(document).ready() and any JS scriptlets
> within <body></body> tags at the very bottom of the HTML document just
> right before </body>.  This would allow the mixed PHP/HTML to finish
> without creating problems for your JS code(s).

Why not separate them all, i.e. js, php, html, and if it was in there,
css. If you can use them all, then separating them out should be
*easy*(I still would have to use references for that many languages).
Think of it as an expository writing, with the includes being the main
topics, the content being composed of these higher ideas, and the
conclusion, just closing it out.

Pick the focus, I'd say php, and echo the rest out. Or html, and
include the php, css and js.

 The other solution is
> implement output buffer using ob* functions.
>
> Regards,
> Tommy
>
> --

According to theoretical physics, the division of spatial intervals as
the universe evolves gives rise to the fact that in another timeline,
your interdimensional counterpart received helpful advice from me...so
be eternally pleased for them.