Re: Re: Delaying $(document).ready() in jQuery until php script finish

i'm not sure i understand your problem ?!?

php runs on the server, delivers html code and/or javascript to the browser
and only from there the jQuery will execute it's main loop and start trigger
some events such as the ready event.  So the php script is always finish
when javascript start to execute ...