Re: Bilingual strtotime()

On 05/02/11 13:23, Per Jessen wrote:
Alexis wrote:

Hi,

Living in Canada, and being a bilingual country, I have data I am
processing which includes dates in both English and French.

I was wondering if there was a way to use the strtotime() function
when the months are in one or the other of the above two languages?

Sure, strftime() is locale-sensitive. Set the locale().

Thanks

But what if the locale is in two possible languages, all mixed together?

I suppose I could set it to one, check if the output is valid, if not, set it to the other.

Alexis