Re: Pear Problems

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 00:33, Ethan Rosenberg <ethros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please take a look at php.ini in the vicinity of line 510.  You will see the
> construct to which I refer.  Can you explain what is going on?  I do not
> think it is a problem with commenting out a line.
>
> Any ideas from the rest of the list?

    Keep in mind that php.ini is not universal, and changes
drastically with version, distribution, CLI vs. web, customization,
and more.  The answer that Adam gave you is absolutely correct with
regard to the information you provided.  You need to put a semicolon
before the line you quoted as being line 510 in your php.ini.  The
directive you want is error_reporting, and should look like so:

        error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Network Infrastructure Manager