Re: Problem with Include

My point is that you tried to take code from one page and put it all
"organized" in another page and the include that page of includes back into
the pages that you want it to feed off from. If stuff works the way that it
does then there a reason for it to have been done that way. That's why
documenting code is so important. 99% doesn't do it (including me).

Ravi.