Re: How does one reply to messages on this list?

Couldn't we just have a reply-to address for the list in the header of the email? So all a fella had to do was hit reply, and it would work?

This is how the Apache and the MySQL list works. The PHP list is the only list that I have to manually edit my reply every time.

For example, I hit reply all on this message, it is now replying to Daniel, and CC'ing Sam and the php-general.