Re: PHP sockets enabled but socket_create() gives an error call to undefined function

No, our dept.'s admin wants to know where is sockets.so file on disk and why
should we try this when the phpinfo() displays sockets being enabled?

Can help me find sockets.so file I don't know where it is It's a shared
object right are they stored on disk as individual files or all together
compiled into a binary........

Thank you

Suyash Ramineni