Looking for an open-source project

Hi,

I am looking for an open-source project to help and make some fun. Anyone has suggestions?

Bu mesaj ve ekleri, mesajda g?nderildi?i belirtilen ki?i/ki?ilere ?zeldir ve gizlidir. Size yanl??l?kla ula?m??sa l?tfen g?nderen kisiyi bilgilendiriniz ve mesaj? sisteminizden siliniz. Mesaj ve eklerinin i?eri?i ile ilgili olarak ?irketimizin herhangi bir hukuki sorumlulu?u bulunmamaktad?r. ?irketimiz mesaj?n ve bilgilerinin size de?i?ikli?e u?rayarak veya ge? ula?mas?ndan, b?t?nl???n?n ve gizlili?inin korunamamas?ndan, vir?s i?ermesinden ve bilgisayar sisteminize verebilece?i herhangi bir zarardan sorumlu tutulamaz.

This message and attachments are confidential and intended for the individual(s) stated in this message. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system. Our company has no legal responsibility for the contents of the message and its attachments. Our company shall have no liability for any changes or late receiving, loss of integrity and confidentiality, viruses and any damages caused in anyway to your computer system.
***?imdi her yerde ?ubemiz var:
http://www.anadolusigortaonline.com.tr a??ld?.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007
www.codetwo.com<http://www.codetwo.com>