Re: php imap_search fails for subject strings which have apostrophe

Thanks for the reply. I had posted this on gmail forums and someone just
posted this is a server-side limitation actually.

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/gmail/thread?fid=05fef86a09eb199d00049338b3282f61&hl=en

I guess I'll have to figure out other ways ways to make this happen

--
Regards,

Nitesh Nandy