Re: Re: Independent Contractor Suggestions

I've had a few emails from people making the same request, so what I'm
gonna do is stick them up someplace public like SourceForge or
whatever in the public domain for anyone who wants them.

Legal disclaimer:  Please note that, though these have been reviewed
by the legal departments of my past clients, I myself am not a lawyer
and can offer no warranty regarding these documents.  If you have any
questions/concerns about any part of either of the documents, I would
strongly advise you to consult an attorney who specializes in contract
law.  There is no lifeguard on duty.  Batteries not included.  So
there.

Now that that's out of the way, I'll get those up either tomorrow or
Monday then post a link here.  I hope this helps.  =)

--Kris