Re: Google Calendar

in this case when you put a tab before the closing heredoc it is not
an error in itself. Its equivalent to removing the closing heredoc. so
PHP treats the rest of the code as part of the string.

A Parse error is reported when ?> OR end of the file is reached

OK, to be sure I understand.. if I get only a blank white screen (not a single char back from the server), then what does that mean? Do we call that "fatal error"? (as distinct from "parse error" - which always does give some error message if E_ALL & E_STRICT are on?)

And if I never close my heredoc, then does that produce a parse error or a fatal error? ..and will that script ever reach "end of file"?