RE: poll of 'public framework or roll your own'

That was my poll! :)

Do you use a public framework or roll your own?
I personally find most frameworks to be either too generic or too
restricting. To do some tasks you have to jump through many hoops. I see
the benefit and certainly for prototypes they may have use, but I tend to
find that building a custom framework using some basic tools like a DB
wrapper, debug routines, selectbox routines, dynamic menu creation,
headers, footers, etc. gives all the MVC power I need. What do you do?

What's a framework?
1	(1.9%)
I don't use any framework (by choice or policy).
9	(16.7%)
I use my own custom framework.
33	(61.1%)
I use a public framework like Zend, Symfony, Cake, etc.
11	(20.4%

P.s. the link works fine for me...
http://www.rapidpoll.net/8opnt1e

And here are two more of interest maybe:
http://www.rapidpoll.net/show.aspx?id=awp1ocy
http://www.rapidpoll.net/show.aspx?id=arc1opy