Scripts running twice

Hi,

A very vague question here I am afraid....I have quite a number of php scripts running on a WinXp box using the built in Scheduler.

Everything worked fine for years until one day an update was done...cannot remember if it was on PHP, Apache, Mysql or the firefox browser, but now most but not all, of the scripts run twice!

I was going to say any help would be appreciated, but due to the nature of my vagueness as to what was updated, that question becomes a little moot.Or does it?

Is there any way of finding out what exactly is triggering the scripts to run, specifically the second trigger.

I am not even sure if the script finishes running and then restarts, or whether two instances of it are started at the same time.

Cheers
Alexis