Re: Unknown Table i field list

I used, and have always used phpmyadmin to create the tables.  As I say, it
is not the first time doing this, but I believe it is the first time getting
the error.

To Alexander, yes I had, ,in fact I simply C/p the script from anohter
scritp into the same db...

Thank you

Gary

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5521 (20101011) __________