Search inside file :)

Hello everybody,

I create one site where user can upload .zip files, but now I have one interesting problem. I need me PHP script where can have one edit box and button, user can input same text in edit box and when press on button he need to find the document who have text from edit button. Do you same body have script or more on script who can search inside in same file (zip file with word document, presentation etc).

Thanks a lot. :)