Re: What other languages do you use?

For me:

LAMP stack of course.
Javascript and jQuery
Python

Learning new languages open your mind to a whole new set of
possibilities. It also improves the way you code in your language of
choice.  At this point in time, my goals are one language a year.
Eventually I would like to get to a point of being language agnostic
and simply use the tool that is best suited for a particular job.