Re: Connecting to MySql with PHP

 The code execute fine on my LAMP server, but I am wondering does
localhost really works on Windows ?As this on MAC you need to actually
tell a complete path.On MAC with Zend-Server I had to mention something
like /var/tmp/mysql ....

Anyways, by looking on the error it might be mysql server is not
accessed...Can you actually access the myql server with anything else
like phpmyadmin or cli ?

Gr
mrfroasty

--