Re: Re: Which PHP 5.3 documentation generators have you found?

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 6:44 AM, David Harkness
<david.h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> While we don't use any 5.3 specific features such as namespaces yet, we set
> up our continuous integration system to use Doxygen. It runs significantly
> faster than phpDocumentor, though we put zero effort into tuning either
> system.

I started patching Doxygen a while ago but got sort of side tracked.
Out of PHPDocumentor and Doxygen, Doxygen seemed to be the closest as
it had namespace support already for other languages. only the tokens
needed changing. It uses Flex /Bison as the lexer and scanner so it's
pretty flexible. YMMV.

I have a bunch of FaiF code to release but i won't do so until i have
adequate documentation so I'll get around to adding support one of
these days.