Re: GD Watermark Question

Thank you both for your input, my assumption was when an image file is
gathered from a web page, through whatever method, the image was going to be
served up from the server, thus if the image file on the server had the
watermark, then so would the image that is being captured.

Thanks again for your help.

Gary

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5458 (20100917) __________

http://www.eset.com