Re: GD Watermark Question-

""Gary"" <gpaul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1F.27.30333.1D5E39C4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Is there a way to insert a watermark on an image as it is being uploaded
> to the image file, then removed when it is called from a database to be
> viewed on a website?
>
> The rational behind this is I have a photographers site I am doing, and I
> am limiting the size of the images somewhat to reduce pilferage and I
> would like to be able to show the images a little larger, hence with a bit
> more clarity and detail.
>
> Thanks for your input.
>
> Gary

More info.

I was asked off board where the watermark would show, so I am sorry if I was
less than clear.  The watermark would show on an image that is being
downloaded from the server.  If this were to work, I could let viewers see
an image with a size of 640px in width to show clarity,  (they are only able
to see an image now with a width of 250 px now) should they decide to help
themselves to it, it would download with a watermark on it, but the
watermark would not appear on the web page itself.

Gary

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5458 (20100917) __________

http://www.eset.com