RE: Session Vars loaded from MSSQL Query drop, those loaded from MYSQL Query stick

Absolutely -

This is from the first page

<?php

$_SESSION['UserLastName'] = strtolower(trim($_POST['txtLastName']));

$_SESSION['BadgeID'] = trim($_POST['txtBadgeID']);

//access MS SQL Server database

$q1 = "select * from emps where emp_last =
'".$_SESSION['UserLastName']."' and emp_badge =
'".$_SESSION['BadgeID']."'";

$rs_emp_info = hitMSSQL($q1,"xxxx_sql","database","table","password",1);

$_SESSION['SSN'] = $rs_emp_info->fields("emp_ssn");

$_SESSION['CostCenter'] = $rs_emp_info->fields("emp_costcenter");

//access mySQL database

$cnx = mysql_connect("localhost","userID","password");

$db = mysql_select_db("database_name");

$q1 = "select * from tblmainempreport where empUUID =
'sdfsfs920090528131'";

$result = mysql_query($q1);

$recArray = mysql_fetch_array($result);

$_SESSION['empFName'] = $recArray['EmpFName'];

?>

When I echo all five $_SESSION vars from here, they are all populated.
Then I can either redirect or form post to the next page.  In either
case, the $_SESSION vars populated from SQL Server ( the SSN and Cost
Center vars) are blank when I echo them on the destination page.