Re: Broken pipes, time outs, PHP, and mail

Ash, Bob,

Thank you for replying.

There is one other possibility. According to the RFCs, the standard line
ending for email is CRLF. Make sure your system is sending both
characters after each line. There is a slim chance the server is cutting
you off after some number of bytes if you are only sending a LF.

This is actually a possiblity. I think I might be only using LF.

Some of the text being sent in the emails is entered via a form on a web page. Is it possible to enforce CRLF on that text?

--
Dave M G