RE: PHP, Soap, and WDSL

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I still get the same results.

$response is in the soaplib.php file.

It's as if the data is not getting to my php page?

The view source shows the following data:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?><soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"; >
.
.
.bunch of data