Re: Secure Communication?

tedd wrote:

> Like in this example, I use HTTPS in all the steps yet one responder
> said "use HTTPS". That means: 1) He didn't understand what I was
> saying; 2) He didn't read what I wrote, which probably the reason for
> #1.

You said "secure communication", which (in this context) is quite
clearly HTTP + TLS. I didn't bother reading the rest because I had
already had trouble understanding your previous questions.

> Also, as per another responders statement, using a SSL does not
> necessarily mean that the server is more secure.

Yes, it has no bearing on the security of the server, but using TLS
means the communication is.  If you then also use client-side
certificates, you're really quite safe.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (15.4°C)